Westminster ESC recognises that effective therapy services can strongly contribute to the lives of students and enhance the professional knowledge of our staff. We welcome therapists to conduct therapy on or off site between the hours of 1:30p.m - 3:00p.m however therapeutic programs need to be:
- Clearly linked to and will optimise IEP and/or IBSP outcomes for the student and/or will enhance positive educational experiences;
- Implemented in ways that maximise student engagement in educational programs and
- Carried out at times and in ways that minimise disruption to classrooms.
Before therapy can commence on or offsite parents, therapists and the school will need to complete the documents and read all the information provided below. These include:
- Parent/Carer Request Form
- Service Schedule-and all legally required documents
Please email or return forms to our school officer Debra Bartuccio Debra.Bartuccio@education.wa.edu.au
Any queries please phone on 9413 5000.
Appendix 1 Parent/Carer Request Form
Appendix 2 Service Schedule
Appendix 3 Information to Parents when seeking external service providers
Appendix 4 Information on 'Request for Service providers' Process and Obligations
Process of Request for Service Providers.pdf